Engineering Graphics Essentials - Independent Learning DVD
The multimedia content on this DVD is primarily a web-based html version of the text book series "Engineering Graphics Essentials". It presents a summary of the informational content found in the book plus interactive versions of the exercises, video examples and supplemental problems.
- A summary of the technical information found in the book
- Voice over content that explains the technical information
- Interactive versions of the Exercises found in the book
- Video examples
- Interactive versions of the Crossword Puzzles found in the book
- Supplemental Problems and solutions
Browser requirements ...
- Allow active content.
- Disable the popup blocker.
- If you are unable to access the audio portions of this DVD, you may have to modify your audio players MIME types to support MP3's. A free QuickTime player may be downloaded from www.apple.com/downloads/.
- Some of the animations require Adobe's Flash player. A free player may be downloaded at www.adobe.com
- If your computer does not have the GDT font, you will need to copy the gdt_.ttf true type font file to your FONTS folder. This will allow the GDT fonts used in the ensuing pages to display properly. If the following symbol 'n' looks like a circle with a line through it, you have the font. If it looks like the letter n then you need to install the font.
- If the Video Examples skip, cut out or crash, try closing down all non-essential programs and running the video again.